Tuesday, January 11, 2011

compassion

Compassion...
Unlike the article i saw my friend suffering but not as badly as the woman in the article.His leg was in pain and i ran towards him because he was about to walk up a large hill and i know he would've struggled so i helped him by holding him up the best i could because i was shorter.i just felt bad but eventually we made it to the top.
Compassion to me should look like someone struggling or in pain and someone actually trying and succeeding in helping that person.Showing compassion shouldn't be hard unless your a bully.For me its a natural thing because seeing people suffer is a sad thing to me.It just makes me want to try my hardest to help that person because what i want to do is...MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment