Monday, October 18, 2010

skat3r boii entry

  1. i like the fact that actually using the planner helps.i mean because everyone grabs it and says they use it but its left at the bottom of their bags...i can bring using planners into my life by simply organising my bag and put it on the top that way its the first thing i see
  2. coming up with my own is kinda hard because they took the good ideas.well i think that a way to help in the morning is to eat an awesome breakfast that way you have no reason to be half asleep in class.another helpful one is to try not going on your computer(if you own one)late at night because then you wont get enough sleep and it was said that average teens need around 9 hours of sleep or it wont be a good day
  3. well some plans that i try to set for my self is to use my planner and i wont lie,its still at the bottom of my bag ha ha.well I'm pretty much sure that i may accomplish this goal by using it at least more then thirty times because back in 6th grade my teacher once told me that it takes 30 times to make it a habit 

No comments:

Post a Comment